Saturday, July 17, 2010

Moving or NOT.....

So as I've mentioned before we are suppose to be going to Ft. Gordon and getting out of this dust bowl that most people call "Hell". Well as i found out the other day this stupid unit is fenced, meaning that is locked down....no out going people. Branch was nice enough a week and a half a go to delete the orders D currently had to go to a different unit. In doing so, if he cant get the "fence" lifted off of him then we are stuck here and in this same jerk-ish unit until he finds himself on orders again. And believe me this is not what we want by any means!!! They are already talking deployment again and they just got back. I am so unhappy and mad to say the least right now. So now we are gonna have to wait til Monday and attempt to get this stuff fixed....or so we hope.

Sorry I've been kinda slacking this week with posting on here...its been a rough, long week. I haven't been in the best of moods and my oldest has certainly tested my temper and patience this week. Figured it wasn't the best of ideas to post on here when I've been having a rough day, because I'm sure no one wants to hear/read me gripe. I'm hoping my next post with be more cheerful and come with better news. Maybe ill post pictures of the boys and a video or something...stay tuned to see =)

No comments:

Post a Comment