So just as a light little update and a rant on my behalf, D called and checked on his orders yesterday and they are still waiting on some of this stuff to straighten out. Although, i have been told that we should have them in hand hopefully by the end of the week this week or early next. All in all with all the info i have, which isn't really much to be honest, we will possibly be moving in September sometime. I'm happy that we are moving, but it makes my brain run in circles with everything that has to be done. So many hard to answer questions i have....Where are we gonna move? How are we gonna pay for it? When are we gonna get to see the house? Do we rent from just seeing pictures online or do we take a chance and wait til we get there before renting something? We have 4 dogs, 1 cat, 2 kids and a bunch of junk that will get moved. Luckily the military will take care of most of the junk....its just everything else once we get there. I'm hoping that everything will fall into place once we have dates and stuff. I'm kinda looking forward to getting back to work in some shape or form. I know others that would ask me why i would go back to work instead of staying home like i do now, but you really need to be that "type" of person to be able to stay home all the time. I'm really just not built like that. I like to work but I'm sure that i get there and wish i was at home and vice versa, maybe one of these days i will find a happy medium. Maybe it has to do with the jobs that i have had in the past, we'll see i guess. Hopefully things will change and i can find something that i enjoy and like to go to.
Well, today our power managed to get knocked out for more than 1.5 hours. It was almost if not 100 degrees today and for some reason this house heats up really quick, IT SUCKED! So, when D got home we went to dinner with some friends and by the time we got back the power was back on. Luckily the house is cooling off now so it doesn't feel horrible in here now. Okay i guess I'm done ranting about junk...have a good one and leave me a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment