Rants, Raves and Soapbox
Well as you read my post you will learn that i tend to get on a soapbox about somethings. As mentioned in the last post i am not one to really put up with such stupidity as some emit most days REALLY irritates me...now I'm not saying we don't all have our moments, because honestly I've had a few, but geez! So tonight we went to the store and got some things....food, stuff, and a couple of movies out of the cheepy bin. So, we get done and as we are putting stuff in the car i notice that we were over charged for bread, well tech double charged but she didn't charge us for a can of soup so i was just gonna call it even....until i noticed that one of the cheepy movies we got rang up as 13 bucks. Now before i continue i must say that i have and still do work in the customer service field....i try to give the service i would want from someone. Not to mention the fact that i know we all have bad days, but when you don't want to be at your job/do you job/care for you job then its time for you to find a new one! So anyway, i go back inside and stand in line. There are 2 guys behind the counter chit chatting as one helps the lady in front of me....meanwhile I'm standing there waiting. The other guy finally decides that I'm not just standing there to look pretty (guess he was wanting to see if i just walked off) and asks if i need help. The tone that this guy had in his voice pretty much said it all.
He asks what he can help with to which i reply "I was double charged for the bread and over charged on the movie".
He responds by telling me "ok no problem, ill get it fixed for you miss." So he works his magic and hands me back 15 dollars and some change and says "Have a good evening".
I said "I still want the movie, but it was suppose to be 5 bucks", "Well i cant do that miss", i said "well it wasn't the only one back there and there are more just like it in the same bin."
Now he decides to cop an even worse attitude and tells me he needs to go ask someone about it and that he'd be right back, he turns around and proceeds to roll his eyes at me! At this point I'm beyond irritated with him and blurted out "If you wanna roll your eyes at me again I'll ask for your manager". He stops in his tracks, turns around, and reiterates what he originally told me about going to speak to someone and then claims he didn't roll his eyes. Funny thing about all of this was by the time he gets back and spoke to who ever, he ends up having to give me the movie.....just so happened that this movie is a 4/1 movie. Hahahahah, last laugh on him!
Bottom line is, if you cant do your job and be polite about it then find a new job. At least wait til someone walks off to start speaking about them, making faces or what not. PLEASE DON'T DO IT IN FRONT OF THEM! I do happen to see this on a daily basis and i find it very rude. Ok, end rant here. :)
On some what of a side note...this computer isn't liking to shift and capitalize things, but its my husbands so lets not worry about it! ;) (And my grammer sucks!)
I'm sure no one cares to read my rants and irritations on a daily basis, of course with the occasional mixed in story about something silly my kids did....I'm kinda lost on topics. So I'm open to ideas here....leave me a reply and lets see where this heads :)
Well, until then...See you next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment